4.10.2011

Jesus, Would You Hold My Heart?

Ah, recently my heart has been hurting.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick.

Hope dashed makes the heart even more sick.

But there is such beauty in the pain, such healing under his wings, such protection in his arms.

May my trust in him burn brighter by the day, as I embrace the change of course.

A Proverb that I've quoted over myself in this past year is...

The heart of the king is in the hands of the Lord, and he directs it like a watercourse.

In other words,

if I'm a king and priest forever in the Order of Melchizedek, if I'm a daughter of THE King, and therefore of royal blood....then this verse could be applied like this: Papa God is directing my heart, it's in his hands, and he makes no mistakes in the course he marks out for me.

I CHOOSE TO TRUST. I CHOOSE TO HOPE.

And so, I'm diving in, I'm going deep, in over my head I want to be. Lost in the flood, lost in the flow, in o'er my head I want to go.

Yes, that last line is from the Steven Curtis Chapman years of my life.

*Grin*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;