4.10.2011

Fellow Revivalists

*Deep, delighted, chuckle*

So...I've been finding some friends in this wonderful community called Blogspot, and I am so immensely excited about sharing my journey with all of you.

Here are some things to know about me that wouldn't fit in my profile:

*I am a revivalist because I choose to 1) Believe it, prophesy it, and pray it over myself and 2) I want the Kingdom of God to invade my HEART and this PLANET!

*I'm still learning what revival is.

*I don't have any idea what I'm talking about most of the time, because I'm learning SO much SO quickly that I can hardly take it all in, process it, act on it, etc. I think that makes me a baby revivalist. Mentors and friends are SO invited to speak into my life and encourage me and challenge me. I need it. I want it. Oh man, I just want to grow and learn so badly.

*The Kingdom of God is not one of talk, but of power, and I'm so hungry to see the power of God transform lives and cities and nations.

*My church recently started a school of supernatural ministry, using the materials from Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry (this was a dream come true!). It's only one night a week, which means it takes us about 8 weeks to get through the material they did in one week!

*Deep in my heart, there is still this desire to actually go do a year or two at BSSM, just because the atmosphere is amazing (I have only been to Bethel once). I know there's other incredible revival schools out there, but this is the one I actually know a couple people at, and I've fallen in love with the whole community. I'm so so blessed to have them in my life, even though they don't even know it!

*I so badly wish I could be around tons of other revivalists my age, but in all honesty, there's only a few around here, so I want to meet more. I'm praying for more revivalists in my area. I also want to be part of the move of God at my church and my city. This is where he has me right now, and I want to be aligned with his heart for this area.

*I recently deactivated my Facebook so that I could concentrate on Jesus. Social media of that sort was getting a little too distracting. I originally meant my FB break to be for a month or so, and now I think it might be for longer. I'm loving this.

*I'm in the craziest spiritual growth spurt of my LIFE. It's been going a year and a half.

*I'm looking for a safe place to dream big, so I'm starting this blog by just getting myself in contact with people that are on board with this sort of thing. Eventually I want to take these thoughts/ideas/feelings/nuggets to the world. For now, this is my place to process what is happening in my heart.

*I really don't like living under the fear of man. I want every little piece of it broken off of my life.

*Jesus is kind of a really big deal to me.

*Any questions? Just ask!

The End.

1 comments:

Mr. Darcy said...

This is a great journey you're going on! The beautiful unknown is waiting for explorers!!!!

Post a Comment

 
;