9.19.2011

When a Revivalist Gets Sent Off - On a Biz Trip!

I'm sitting in a hotel room in St. Paul, MN.

Drinking tea.

Listening to Bryan and Katie Torwalt's song I See Heaven, off of their new Here On Earth album. (Click here to listen, too: I See Heaven on Grooveshark)

I'm going to be traveling 6 out of the next 7 weeks.

Today was the first day of many.

Just spent a little time praying over my colleagues.

I'm on a mission to see Heaven invade the Earth with the love and power of God.

I'm on a business trip, about my company's business, and about my Father's Business. 

1 comments:

Jesse said...

I love that you pray over your coworkers on a regular basis. I have trouble remembering that sometimes; it's usually difficult to incorporate Jesus into a work environment (and at times could be a fireable offense, depending on the job), but that doesn't keep us from praying for them and staying open to the Spirit to help us enrich our coworkers' lives. Thanks for reminding me.

Post a Comment

 
;